🔴 I'm currently closed for commissions.
🗓️ Next slot available for new commission:
No slots available for now. I'll open slots during 2023. Stay tuned.
🌟 Please, read the info, process and faqs below before ask me for a new commission. It will saves a lot of time for both of us. 🌟
⭐ High detail digital art: $550
2 weeks of work after approving the concept and subject.
⭐ Medium detail digital art: $350
1 weeks of work after approving the concept and subject.
⭐ Using existing digital illustrations: $150
You can use any of my existing artworks for commercial projects at a rate of $150 per artwork.
However, you are not permitted to resell my artworks on other stores or print them on demand products.
Here are some examples of allowed uses:
- Book covers
- Video backgrounds or covers
- Covers for physical or digital music albums
- Covers for websites or digital products
- Book cover or internal book artworks
Please note that my artworks should be used as a complementary element to your project and not as the main product.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.
Phase 1: Briefing
- I will start the commission once I have received all the necessary information via email. This will include basic specifications such as the required size and format, specific elements that you want to appear in the artwork, the subject matter, and the approximate delivery date.
Phase 2: Sketch
- Once all of the information is clear, I will create a basic composition sketch in black and white to show you how all the elements fit together. When this sketch is approved, I will begin the final artwork, which will take between one to two weeks, depending on the level of detail and complexity.
Phase 3: Final Artwork
- Once the artwork is completed, I will send you a low-resolution JPG.
Phase 4: Payment and Delivery
- If you are satisfied with the artwork, the next step is to make the payment for the commission. Once I receive the payment, I will send you all the high-resolution assets and files of the project.
And that's it! This is my workflow for commissions. 😀
I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
✅ What kind of projects am I available for?
- Custom individual artwork in general.
- Book covers.
- Album covers.
- Video game covers.
- Artwork to promote your company or business.
- Artwork with custom elements.
🚫 What kind of projects am I not available for?
- Political subjects
- Series of several illustrations.
- NFT art
- Long-term high time-consuming projects.
ℹ️ I'm always running several personal and client projects, and I can't afford big time-consuming projects or give exclusivity for an only one client or project. This is the reason because I don't accept bigger projects.
What's my subject / style?
- Fantasy landscapes
- Natural scenery such as green fields, rivers, forests, mountains, etc.
- Studio Ghibli-style artworks.
- Characters as a secondary subject of the artwork
- I can integrate objects, pets, animals, buildings, etc. into the landscape, but not as the main subject. These elements will always be part of the main landscape and nature illustration.
What's not subject / style?
- Please note that while I am a landscape artist, I do not specialize in characters as the main subject of the artwork.
- I do not create cityscapes or urban artworks.
- Similarly, I am unable to create sci-fi or space-themed artworks.
- I do not specialize in creating artwork featuring cars, planes, or other vehicles as the main subject.
What I need to start a commission?
- All the details of the artwork that you need, including your specific ideas or any general concepts such as "fantasy landscape," "forest," or "valley with mountains in the background."
- Any necessary materials such as personal objects, pets, animals, or other custom elements you want to appear in the artwork. It would be helpful if you could provide pictures or references.
- Important: the required size and format, especially if you need a specific size for a particular publication. For example, format 16:9, portrait, landscape, square, etc.
- Please note that while I am a landscape artist, I may not specialize in characters as the main subject of the artwork.
- I do not create cityscapes or urban artwork.
- I am also unable to create sci-fi or space-themed artworks.
- Similarly, I do not specialize in creating artwork featuring cars, planes, or other vehicles as the main subject.
💲 Payment and artwork delivery
I'll send you the final assets (high resolution artwork, layered file...) once I've received the full payment.
I only accept payments via paypal to: firstname.lastname@example.org